Modern scientific publishing house facing the necessity of resolving ethical problems
Ethics of scientific publications of the "ANALITIKA RODIS" publishing house
Structure and objectives of the activities
"ANALITIKA RODIS" publishing house follows the provisions of the Code of Ethics of scientific publications, revealing general principles and ethical rules of interaction between participants of the process of scientific publications: authors, reviewers, editors, publishers, distributors and readers.
Ethics of scientific publications in the scientific publishing house "ANALITIKA RODIS" regulates the following types of relationships.
Relationship between publishers / editorial board members and authors (potential authors) are characterized by observing the following ethical principles:
- Authors, carrying a primary responsibility for the novelty and validity of the results of scientific research, should provide reliable results;
- Decision on publication is conditioned by the intellectual content, reliability and relevance of scientific material provided;
- Authors should indicate all persons involved in the study as co-authors, and only them;
- Decision on publication is not originated upon racial, gender, religious affiliation of the author(s), its (their) sexual orientation, origin, nationality, social status or political stance;
- Data not accepted for publication, information and insights gained during the editing should not be used or transferred to third parties for use without written consent of the author;
- Authors must ensure originality of the submitted manuscripts for publication; borrowings and citations, as well as works that influenced the course of the study should be duly completed with references, footnotes and citation rules;
- The editor should not allow publishing material that is plagiarism;
- Authors should not submit for publication the manuscript already published or under consideration in another journal;
- The author should immediately notify the editor on the detection of significant errors in editable or already published material;
- Editor and publishers take responsibility for the resolution of complaints and disputes regarding considered manuscripts, published materials, taking all measures to restore the violated rights.
Relationship between publishers / editors and members of editorial board and advisory board is characterized under the following ethical principles:
- Editorial board and advisory board take an active part in shaping the strategy of the journal as a whole and upon its individual issues, involved in selecting and reviewing materials;
- Work with copyrighted material is governed under the considerations on scientific significance of the material, respect for the authors and their work;
- Editorial board and advisory board does not have the right to use unpublished material without the written consent of the authors.
Relationship between publishers, authors and reviewers are characterized under the following ethical principles:
- The manuscript is considered as a confidential document, which is unacceptable to all third parties;
- The need for objective and reasoned assessment of the manuscript based on its credibility and scientific novelty;
- The reviewer should be competent enough to assess the work of the author. In case of non-compliance with this requirement the reviewer shall notify the editors.
Our goal is to improve the quality of scientific publications of the Russian scientific space and propel it to the international level. For this purpose we search, study and analyze all the best solutions for the scientific and publishing tasks in the leading countries of the world.